BRBC BLOGS - MEMBERS & STAFF
BRBC BLOG: IMPORTANCE OF LOCAL CHAMBERS
September 2019 - Bridgeport
BRBC BLOG:CEO RETURN ON INVOLVEMENT
August 2019 - Bridgeport
MEMBER BLOG: Funding types for employer medical plans
Know your options: funding types for employer medical plans.
Whether you’re the owner of a mom-and-pop shop or a decision-maker at a larger company, it’s important to know the different structures for group health insurance plans. Knowing these differences can help you and your business find a plan that works best for your employees and your bottom line.
Most group medical insurance plans fall under three main categories: fully-insured (sometimes called fully-funded), self-funded, and level-funded. There are advantages, rules, and caveats to each plan type. Let’s look at a high-level overview.
More Articles ...
- BRBC BLOG: Bridgeport’s Premier Urban Waterfront Neighborhood Opens
- BRBC BLOG:BRBC and CBIA Legislative Wrap Up
- BRBC BLOG:Bridgeport and Stratford Opportunity Zones
- BRBC BLOG:BRBC's 145th Annual Meeting Re-cap
- MEMBER BLOG:Condition management: Tackling health care costs for employers
- MEMBER BLOG:The rise of stop loss with businesses of all sizes
Page 5 of 18