Chair: John Swing, Class 24, The Barnum Museum
- John Chamberlain, Class 29 Representative, Discovery Museum
- Emily Brady, Class 26, Notre Dame High School
- Robert Dzurenda, Class 25, Hall Neighborhood House, Inc.
- Peter Fazekas, Class 26, Aquarion Water Company
- Maureen Funke, Class 25, greenbox-is
- Joseph Gaudett, Jr., Class 7, City of Bridgeport
- Keith Hassell, Class 27, University of Bridgeport
- Samuel Haydock, Class 26, BL Companies
- Valerie Koch, Class 26, Ganim Financial
- Mark Ludington, Class 24, St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Aimee Marcella, Class 24, University of Bridgeport
- Sarah Motti, Class 24, McGivney Community Center
- Angela Pelligrino-Grant, Class 28, Career Resources, Inc.
- Natalie Pryce, Class 29 Representative, Pryceless Consulting
- Kelly O’Donnell, Class 27, Pullman & Comley, LLC
- John Sigona, Class 17, UIL Holdings Corporation
- Brian Silvestro, Class 26, Brody Wilkinson, P.C.
- Steven Stafstrom Jr., Pullman & Comley, LLC
- John Swing, Class 24, LGB Board Chair, The Barnum Museum
- Steve Tyliszczak, Class 4, Bridgeport Landing Development LLC
BRBC BMember Companies are Highlighted in Bold Type
The Leadership Greater Bridgeport Board of Directors meet as necessary.